EXCEEDING EVEN THE HIGHEST
Not for us; for you. Shred Right participates in the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) Certification program. This means an audit of hiring practices, equipment and facilities. Nothing gets past the scrutinizing eye of NAID. Click here to watch a short video explaining the value of NAID certification.
Among the many security specifications NAID auditors verify are:
- Staff has no history of related crimes
- Security and operations policies and procedures are written and followed
- Ensures all equipment is functioning as designed
- Access to materials is restricted at all times
- Containers and vehicles protect information from unauthorized access at all time during transport and processing
- There is an audit trail, including CCTV image capture and retention, and a thorough, documented chain of custody
KNOCK-KNOCK. NAID IS AT THE DOOR.
More than half of NAID Certification audits are unannounced “surprise” audits each year with over 700 announced and unannounced audits conducted. NAID Certified destruction companies operate everyday with the knowledge that they could be audited at any minute without notice. Learn more about NAID.