WE HOLD OURSELVES TO THE HIGHEST
Standards are important. We are AAA NAID Certified for on-and off-site shredding. Our team has worked with government agencies, financial services, health care industries and more, consulting on standards for privacy and security. But at the end of the day, we believe the highest standards we need to meet are yours. For 25 years, we’ve been trusted to manage liability, risk and protect corporate reputations for customers. Across financial services, healthcare, legal and medical, to insurance, retail, manufacturing and printing, we’ve worked with many of the Midwest’s Fortune 500 companies. We have all the latest technology, processes, systems, industry credentials, protocols, tracking systems and more, but none of this is meaningful unless it makes a difference for your business.
Our approach is 7-step:
- Conduct an audit of your business requirements for security, information and document destruction.
- Create a program that works for your business, security requirements, legal considerations and other factors.
- Determine whether on-site or off-site service is the best for you.
- Establish a custom protocol for information destruction, frequency, timing, scheduling and more.
- Initiate the shredding event using our Secure Chain of Custody process.
- Issue Certificate of Destruction upon completion.
- Monitor and follow-up to review success factors and program adjustments.