Shredding= Fundraising for Tanglen
Did you see our ad on the Tanglen calendar, and want to find out more about how to fundraise with #ShredRight4Good? #ShredRight4Good is a program developed to help your organization move away from traditional fundraising programs. #ShredRight4Good bags can be used to gather confidential information that contains data (e.g. tax returns, credit card statements, bills, medical records, etc.) that should be shredded. #ShredRight4Good will help you:
- Drive revenue to your organization
- Save the planet
- Leave a responsible footprint
- Protect you from identity theft
It’s easy! Here’s how it works:
1. Buy a #SR4G bag or a ticket to Shred Right.
2. Fill your bags with documents you need securely shred.
3. Choose your service option. Host a shred event, have containers on site to collect bags, attend a public Shred Right shred event, or use our drop off program.
See our video below for a kid-friendly explanation of our program.
Interested in signing up for #ShredRight4Good? Fill out the form below to register for the program and we’ll be in touch!