That’s right. After decades of providing services from our location in downtown St. Paul, Shred Right and our parent company, Rohn Industries, will be moving our headquarters to a new building in Bloomington.
Some Quick Facts About This Big Change
- We’ll be moving sometime between December 15th, 2021, and January 15th, 2022.
- Bloomington is a centrally-located city, giving us the ability to provide optimal service to our customers.
- The new facility will be much larger, which will create better efficiencies and improve the flow of processing.
- Shred Right and Rohn will be combining two buildings into one.
- A new, larger location means enhanced paper recycling processes!
There will be more information to come as the move gets closer. Stay tuned for updates!
What This Means For You
If you’re already on our pickup routes, the process stays exactly the same and you don’t have to change anything. The only thing that changes is where customers will come to visit us, but we’ll provide that new address when the time comes.
The biggest changes will happen behind the scenes. Since our companies will now be under the same roof, we’ll be able to create a better internal workflow and improve our external customer services.
Need Shredding Services? Get Your Free Quote!
Shred Right is your locally-owned leader for shredding services, product destruction, and IT asset destruction. We are AAA NAID Certified for mobile on-site and off-site shredding vault services.
Our team has worked with government agencies, financial services, health care industries, and more, consulting on standards for privacy and security. For 35 years, we’ve been trusted to manage liability, risk, and protect corporate reputations for our customers.